Chat-room!!!!!!!

Live Blog Chat-room 2
 

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday Updates

6:51, Sorry about the delay. we had a major landslide that took out the powerlines 15 minutes before the close, I did have my charts updated so hopefully you saw them. I still have very limited internet speed but did want to get one chart up. Hopefully things will be back to normal before bedtime so I can get everything updated!!
10:55, The Russell chart is keeping me in the bearish mode as the SPX has made a higher high, and is trying to make a new high. The bearish count on the SPX, 1-2, 1-2, is out the window. And now we are back to the point of multiple possibilities on the SPX. The Russell's count is still fine, and it also has yet to make a higher high. The VIX is down below the trendline, currently at 21.96, breaking below 20.05 would make a new low.

Here is what I have going, still possible 1-2, 1-2, and it was testing the old channel line. So far we have yet to make a higher high, but the VIX is back with-in the channel


No comments:

Post a Comment