Chat-room!!!!!!!

Live Blog Chat-room 2
 

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Binve's week-end post!! Check it out

A Massive Chart Dump - P2 Analysis Wrap-Up

.... And by "Chart Dump", I don't mean all these charts belong in the toilet :)

So like I said on Friday, I wish Primary 2 was done, I *want* Primary 2 to be done. I just don't think it is done. But I do think it is very close to being done, next week looks very likely for the top.

But the whole point of this post is to look at a whole host of indices, sectors, asset classes, and sentiment indicators to show that there are some very substantial divergences taking place. Some of the "leader indices" show that they have already potentially topped (are not making higher highs with the broader markets). The Dollar and the VIX may have already bottomed. Volume is drying up (or at least substantially declining) in most of the indicies. In short a lot of the signs that we expect to see with Primary Wave 2 have occurred, and things are more or less "on track" for a large trend change in equities.

To read the rest Click Here

1 comment: